CNC Service in Rebond
With more than 12 years’ experience in CNC service, Rebond expertly manufacture precision metal and plastic parts for critical automobile, electronic, mechanical, and medical applications, we are dedicated to provide clients with cheap CNC service parts but in excellent quality and high precision, we can also provide you with information on materials selection and manufacturing methods selection to meet all your fabrication needs.
What is CNC Machining Service?
CNC Machining is a subtractive manufacturing method that utilizes a wide variety of machine tools like lathes, shapers, grinders, routers, and mills to produce parts. The specialized software controls the machine tools to fabricate items identical to the CAD models. We use CNC service not only to produces a broad spectrum of metal plastic prototypes and low-volume CNC items but also fabricate metal tooling for our injection molding and die casting services.
CNC Service Involves a Variety of Materials
What are the CNC Service Advantages?
Below are some of the benefits we are able to gain by using CNC machining services:
- Achieving extremely high accuracy.
- CNC machining services create virtually any 2D or 3D shapes and dimensions you can imagine.
- Even the as-machined surface is excellent.
- Cost effective for CNC prototyping parts and low volume CNC orders.
- Each part is matched to the CAD model’s exact specifications.
- Great flexibility in design change.
- Fast turnaround time with the high speed and efficiency.
Core Competency of Rebond: Precision CNC Manufacturing Parts
From design review, CNC manufacturing, various surface finishing procedures to rigorous inspection services, Rebond has the services you’re looking for. If you have a new CNC prototyping or low volume CNC project, please send us CAD models here for an online CNC service quote without hesitation, we are dedicated to discussing the manufacturability and design of CNC service for you.