CNC Milling Services in Rebond
Rebond CNC milling service is able to achieve very tight geometric tolerances, improve cosmetic appearance quality, and reduce production time on both plastic and metal parts for rapid prototypes and low-volume manufacturing.
What is the CNC Milling Process?
Milling is the machining process of using rotary cutters to remove material from a workpiece advancing in a direction at an angle with the axis of the tool. It covers a wide variety of different operations and machines, on scales from small individual parts to large, heavy-duty gang milling operations. It is one of the most commonly used processes in industry and machine shops today for machining parts to precise sizes and shapes.
Materials used in CNC Milling Services
We are capable of working with a wide range of materials that are suitable for different industries. Materials range from plastics like ABS, PC, nylon, POM, and PEEK to Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, Magnesium, and Copper. See the list of our plastic & metal material selection here to know more about the material used in CNC milling services. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your desired material is not enlisted, we can source the special materials for you.
Why Use CNC Milling?
- The CNC milling services involve a wide spectrum of plastics and metals
- CNC milling can create almost any 2D or 3D shapes and features of various sizes by using different cutters.
- CNC milling services can achieve extremely high accuracy and hold tight dimensional tolerances, making it suitable for rapid prototyping and production runs.
- CNC milling is cost effective with its minimal set-up time.
- CNC milling is also utilized to build molds for plastic injection molding and die casting with its efficiency and cosmetic finish.
Are Your Ready to Start Your Next CNC Milling Project?
With Rebond other precision CNC Machining, low-volume manufacturing, rapid prototyping, and a wide range of finishing service, we offer one-stop service, you can get high precision customized parts at competitive price, even up to 50% less than other alternative competitors. Upload your 3D CAD file for a free quote today for your next project, we can’t wait to discuss with you on CNC milling services.